Skip to content
Nature of work
- Ensure that all relevant SEBI Regulations & Guidelines are adhered to.
- Monitor interest payments & redemptions on a timely basis.
- Advise and ensure that Issuers comply with all requisite documentary and other procedures for creation of the stipulated security.
- Safeguard interests of debenture holders by creation of stipulated security, sustained monitoring of adequacy of asset coverage and compliance with terms of Information Memorandum.
- Undertake appropriate enforcement actions in the event of default.
- Offer inputs to enable most apt structure of transactions.
- Interacting with various stakeholders to have a streamlined process.
- Advise Issuers regarding regulatory requirements during life cycle of the NCDs / Bonds
- Advise the best course of action in case of enforcement.
- Vetting of transaction documents.
- Guidance to Issuers in the process of security creation.
- Drafting of legal documents
- Thorough Due-Diligence at the time of security creation.
- Creation and holding of charge for and on behalf of the Investors.
- Hold transaction documents in safe custody.
- Timely interaction with Issuers to ensure adequate security cover.
- Timely intimation to debenture holders upon happening of various events.
- System-based monitoring of the security cover and financial covenants.
- Ensure compliance with applicable provisions of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations, RBI Guidelines and Trust Deed.
- Timely and effective resolution of Investors complaints.
- Conversion / Redemption of debentures in accordance with the offer document / trust deed.
- Timely updates on default cases through website / Mobile App.