Job Descrption For Securitization
- Liaising with companies, Bankers, Rating Agencies, Arrangers, Legal Counsels and Investors for deal settlement and operations.
- Managing disbursements to the investors that are due under the terms of the securities issued.
- Providing administrative support by preparing informational reports, crediting securities to Investors Demat account, monitoring compliance, opening of Trust accounts.
- Regular analysis of servicer reports, payment of Income Distribution Tax to Government Authority within specified time and ensuring timely, accurate payout.
- Delegating work to team members and tracking their progress.
- Conducting training programs for new employee(s)
- Client servicing/Investor Relations.
- Business travel for execution of legal documents.