Skip to content
Nature of work
- Under ‘Securitization’, the assets are assigned to a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). Pass Through Certificates are issued by the SPV to investors in the SPVs.
- Catalyst Trusteeship Limited is the leading Trusteeship Company for Securitization and holds substantial market share of the entire industry. A typical process of asset securitization involves sale of specific receivables to a SPV. While globally different forms of entities are used as SPVs, in India Trusts make up the most popular form of SPV structure.
- Awarded ‘Best Trustee’of the year in 2017 & 2018 in ‘Securitization Summit’ organized by Indian Securitization Foundation.
- Seven plus years in the Securitization industry
- Number of transactions handled: 2305
- Aggregate value of the receivables currently under management: Rs 9,00,000 crores
- Innovative structures handled during the year: Vendor Receivables, Collateralized Loan Obligations, Education Loans, Consumer Durables etc.